Monday, June 18, 2007

San Francisco - the first impression

Today was my first day in San Fran - it was a long day and hence I'll only put up a few photos without much commentary. (Actually, I only get to write this post, because one of the guys in the hostel room has just started to pack his stuff for his departure tomorrow. It is past midnight and it doen't look anything like finished....)

So that was the day...


A ride on the historic street car.

The sea lion colony at Pier 39 with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. (The sea lions are resident to the harbour and very entertaining to watch)




More scenery from Fishermen's Wharf with Alcatraz in the background.



Riding the cable car - this was definitely a lot of fun.



The last stop was China Town and I got some of the BBQ pork for dinner.

No comments: