Take me out to the ballgame....
The other day I finally had the chance to examine this simplified form of Cricket....
The actual game if easy to understand, there are no stumps, the ball does not bounce and people can basically bat as often as they want....
However, there seems to be a whole set of hidden rules. Nadia could only explain part of it but it apparently involves guys patting each other on the butt. One other thing seems to be that for some reason they have to kiss when they arrive at the first pizza box (base I think they call it). But maybe I also misunderstood something there - I will find out more details for a future post.
2 comments:
Hi Joa,
du kommst ja ganz schön rum... Aber warum ist das Stadion so leer?!? Gibts keine gute Mannschaft oder keine guten Fans in Chicago?!?
ATLANTA meinte ich natürlich... Wie unangenehm...
Post a Comment