Monday, September 24, 2007

Sorting my photos: More from the Kimberleys - Windjana Gorge

I finally found the time to sort through the rest of the photos from my Kimberleys trip and thought I'd share a few of the good ones.

The following shots are from an awesome walk we did through Windjana Gorge:

Croc with a view: How to better start a bushwalk than with a view like this and a freshwater croc in the foreground.



More wildlife - is there some sort of tension here??



In the morning quite a few freshwater crocodiles where out to warm themselves.


Discovering a cave high up in the gorge wall.


Without a torch I could only see the interior of the cave with the help of my camera flash. A nice side effect was that it turned out some amazing photos...



A view of the end of the gorge

1 comment:

Where I Am said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These photos are so cool. The places you went to look like another world, so peaceful and refreshing. =D